It seems not all my emails are getting through, so if this is redundant please
excuse me.  I built a KX1 with 3080 and tuner options.  Initially I had low
audio but resolved by fixing a missed solder joint.  With that done, It passed
the initial alignment and all seemed fine.  With proper ear buds the audio
level is actually a bit loud for me.  Unfortunately, unless I touch the circuit
board near U6 the unit is deaf.  Touching the board brings the unit to life and
the receive is pretty good.  I've resoldered everything in the area.  Also
checked voltages at U6.  They are ok, but about 0.5 v higher than spec'd on
pins 5 and 6.  I've removed the tuner ( which seems to work ) and tested.
Could it be a CAP, since I'm a pretty big capacitive load?

The build was fun and I'm learning a lot, but could really use someone to help
me clear the cobwebs and work through this problem.  Thanks in advance for any
help you can offer as I'm anxious to play on the air.  I don't want to operate
the unit with my finger stuck on the circuit board, I might give people the
wrong impression of ham rado operators.

73 de
KC2MJT
Nate Houck