Thanks, Don.
I was thinking of the other voltage probe, though this might be useful
too.
As the circuit is crystal controlled and internally adjusted I think the
frequency will be correct; it is the filters I need to adjust.

--
David Dawson

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding.
                -- Justice Louis D. Brandeis