There is no S&M since June 28th. 4N5Y QTH is in Serbia. I was also
confused - N1MM logger didn't recognize YT6T as Montenegro ( I downloaded
the latest version just before the contest ). Don't worry, the score
calculated by your logging program doesnt matter, when you send CABRILLO
log.

73, Val LZ1VB
K2 2745,    q501  p866   c91   z26   t101322   20m QRP