Hello all,

I just received the two PCBs to install in my Elecraft KX1 bottom cover.
I also purchased six AA 3.7V Li-Po batteries. I plan to wire the two
11.8v/750mah packs in parallel so I'll end up with a 11.8V/1.5AH
internal battery. One PCB will be wired to the battery pack to protect
it. The other PCB is used as a gas gauge to show the charge on the
battery. All this will fit on the bottom cover! I'll rewire the power
plug so I can charge the battery without taking the cover off. When I'm
finished "pimping-out" my KX1 Battery, I'll post pictures on my KX1 Pimp
Pot Web Page for all to view.

72,
Ed,WA3WSJ
aka Kangaroo Ed