I've used that same wire in "stealth" indoor antennas at power levels as
high as 50 watts with no problems at all.

Thumb tacks or push pins are FB. I prefer the white or clear push pins and
put a loop of the wire in a "half hitch" around each pin so it remains
tight.

Using such an antenna following a high cathedral ceiling on the second
floor, I had excellent results, especially on 40 and 20. You should do very
well indeed being on the third floor.

The disadvantage of such wire is its ohmic losses at RF. It's the surface
area, not the cross-section, of the wire that determines RF resistance. If
you double the diameter of the wire, you increase the surface area by 3
times. If you really want to go for the "gold" and reduce the losses, run
two or three wires in parallel. The RF currents will flow over them just
like a "fatter" wire, and the currents will be shared among all the wires
reducing ohmic losses. That's exactly what the old radio coils used. It was
called "Litz" wire, and consisted of several separate inductors insulated
from each other but braded together and connected in parallel at each end.
It formed the lowest-loss for the size conductors available and is still
prized among builders who need large, efficient coils today.

In one apartment on the top floor where I could get into the attic, I
installed a doublet and fed it with open wire line made from this wire. Two
tiny holes in the ceiling where it met the wall brought the two wires of my
"open wire" line down the wall to the ATU on my desk. They were held against
the wall with push-pins. I actually had visitors sit at that desk and
couldn't see the "open wire" feeder until I pointed it out.

Ron AC7AC