I'm enjoying the KDSP2 module in my K2. It is the most effective audio DSP I
have used.  I have some questions, though.

1.) The filter "C1," or "c1" comes up on the menu as a lowpass filter and seems
to be fixed.  Can it be changed to a bandpass ?  If so, how ?  The manual is
not clear on this.  What is the cutoff frequency of this lowpass filter? Is
this cutoff frequency adjustable?

2.) Referring to the KDSP2 Manual, page 38, troubleshooting:  The middle of the
page gives the following symptom (which I experience frequently): "AFIL works
but I can't access DSP or clock menus when I press Display"  The manual goes on
to suggest turning the K2 off then back on.  This works for me, but is there a
better fix for this?  The manual also says to "let us know" if this happens
frequently.  I have e-mailed Elecraft support regarding this.

73,
Chuck  NI0C