Tom,

Now this will make a good thread - enough arguing about no-code vs. code.

I highly recommend a Begali paddle as seen as www.i2rtf.com. This is assuming cost is not an option. I have used a Bencher, Vibroplex and Schurr. IMHO, I do not believe there is a better paddle made. I also believe that very few will disagree with me.

I have met Piero and he has an incredible passion for designing the best paddles in the world. It shows. All of the paddles are great - I currently own a Signature Edition and a Magnetic Traveler.

Jay - KT5E

tom martin wrote:
  1.. Happy Holidays to all.. Been thinking about purchasing a new paddle. think I might
need to spend the "big bucks" for a Schurr Profi? Would like to think I don't
have to do that. All my ham career I have been using a Bencher paddle and have been
satisified. Really like the looks of the Elecraft-Bencher paddle?
                                                       Any suggestions on what to get??
Thanks.
                         Tom  km4cu