My apologies for going off-topic, but I'm learning to interpret the various
solar parameters, such as the A- and K-indexes, and I'm a bit confused.  The
K-index is only 2 at 2045 UTC on Dec. 19, but I can't hear ANY CW signals on
any band, which, until recent weeks, was a very unusual state of affairs.
The A-index is 9, which I believe is also relatively low.  Shouldn't I be
hearing at least a couple of signals, or is it just that everyone is still
at work?

Thanks & Happy Holidays,
Jeff
WB5GWB