Hi Ken:

Had been regularly communicating with Don Brown KD5NDB for a while on a solar project.

Haven't received any response from my latest two e-mails on Dec 9th or the 13th.

Hope all is OK. Dose anyone know if there's a problem?

Don IS OK!!!  I spoke with him a week or so ago, following your previous post.

He had some health concerns a while back, but says he's doing well now.

He said he THOUGHT he'd answered all of his pending e-mails, but I think he mentioned that he might have been LOSING some e-mails as well.

Give him another try.

73,

Tom   N0SS