From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 9:06 PM
To: Smythe; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] KPA - High current

Does it work at all on other bands?  Try to see if you have output on at
least 4 other bands - if it works on some, let us know which ones.

With the ribbon cable plugged in and the base K2 powered (but NOT the
KPA100), measure with your ohmmeter from KPA100 TP2 to the antenna jack.  Do
that for all bands - you should find continuity in all cases.

Look visually for the simple stuff (often hard to spot) like the red wire
through T4 to the antenna connector (is it connected on both ends), is the
bare wire from the ant jack center wired to the board?  Do you have well
stripped and tinned toroid leads in the Low Pass Filter?

Tell us what you find with the continuity measurements.

73,
Don W3FPR

6:45 PM