My daughter and I are slowly assembling a KPA100 Rev C.  We are at the
alignment and installation resistance checks, and the bases of Q1 and Q2
measure 11.4 ohms. The manual gives 12-16 ohms. Looking at the schematic,
it seems that the resistance for Q2 base should be the resistance of R9
(10 ohms) in series with the combination of R20 (1.6 ohms) in parallel
with the series combination of R34 (10 ohms) and R19 (1.6 ohms). This
works out to 11.4 ohms.  5 percent tolerances all working together might
get this to 12 ohms, but its hard for me to see how anyone would ever
get a resistance in the specified range.  Am I missing something or is
the manual wrong?

73 Kevin w9cf