Unh?

How does one know your sig is QRP? Unless you send "QRP" with your call (I never do).

Receiving QRP as weak sig is a MYTH!

I have heard QRO stations in the noise as well as QRP stations.

When propagation is there, does not matter what power you use, QRP sigs is just as loud as QRO sigs, look at ur S-meter!

The ops who claim it as "weak" are those wanting "Arm-chair" copy.

CW ops are more forgiving in that they will be patient and are willing to work you.

I'd take a K1 any day of the week!

Ron, wb1hga

KT5X wrote:
QRP...the real skills are at the other end.

"Snip"

In a ragchew or traffic handling, that may be true when the QRP signal is weak.

"snip"