Well here's my 2 cents...

I work almost 100% QRP.  The person who copies my signal might be doing the
"real work", but I'm having the "real fun!"

I always smile to myself when a QRO operator compliments me on having a "great
signal for QRP."  That kind of comment generally comes from someone who hasn't
tried QRP and so I try to take the opportunity to do a little proselytizing.

When the conditions are a little rough I try to thank the other end for their
"great ears."  A gracious "thank you" will probably do more that an egotistical
brag to encourage participation in QRP.  I like the quote from Francis Bacon...
"If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of
the world, and that his heart is no island cut off from other lands, but a
continent that joins to them."

Happy New Year to everybody!

73
Paul - N8XMS