Best wishes for the new year to the whole Elecraft community.

I am building K2 #5636 and hope to attack shortly the first Toroïd.
I have been reading this reflector for around 3 months  and I am very
impressed by the quality of the contributions.
A special "thank you" to Tom Hammond, Don  Wilhelm and "Rond d'Eau Claire"
(What a poetic French name !) for all the time they are dedicating to help
the Elecrafter builders and users.

I know now that I will never be stuck...

Raymond METZGER
78121 Crespières
France