Kirk,

There are several possibilities.

On the K2 side, you could have one too many turns on L23 and/or L24 causing
the LPF to be tuned a bit too low.  This usually shows up with a test on a
dummy load, but is worth checking anyway.

At your antenna, the SWR alone does not tell the whole story - what is the
resistance and the reactance when measured with an antenna analyzer?  If
there is a significant amount of reactance, it could de-tune the low pass
filter in the K2, and if the resistive element is not near 50 ohms, that
will also tend to cause problems.

If the Low Pass filter is found to be OK, you could try lengthing or
shortening your feedline and electrical 1/8 wavelength for 15 meters at a
time (up to 3/8 wavelength total) to see if you can achieve a feedpoint
impedance that will work better.  You could also use an antenna tuner with
that antenna.

73,
Don W3FPR