you might think about grabbing one of these AV switchers / videogame selectors that switch video plus left & right audio... some have rotary switches, some have pushbuttons...switching up to 5 different devices,

I've bought some very "inexpensively",,,usually at fleamarkets/hamfests for 5$,,,
try ebay for "video game selector"...for 10-12$ shipped,,,
just hope they don't short any of the terminals when not in use like an antenna switch might,

I have used similiar switches to switch between linears... even with the key in , key out switching on some xcvrs/ampscombos.

happy new year,,,,

bill