-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thom LaCosta
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 4:00 PM
To: QRP-L List
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] USB to Serial

Does anyone have any experience with the Keyspan USA-19 single port USB to
Serial converter?

I was given one that was in use on a MAC system....downloaded the WindowsXP
driver from the manufacturer's site....the diagnostics says it works, but I
can
not get CWCOM to see it as what it advertises(COM4).

Thanks in advance.

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month