Hi John,

Small world, I'm working on K2 #5945 :)

I don't believe my manual has photos either, except in the case of the
inventory sheets that have photos of some parts for identification.

Jeff KA6LAF

On 1/6/07, John Mahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Group.

The mailman left me K2 #5949 yesterday and I'll be getting to that hopefully
within the next few days.
I did open the box, scanned the manual and couldn't find Appendix D photographs.
Did I just miss it or maybe it doesn't exist?

I know my KX1 manual did have photos when I built #336 a few years ago.

Also wondering if there are build differences between the KX1 and K2 in
addition to the obvious component amount difference?

Thank you.

John Mahon, N2YC