[sorry for the B/W if this posts twice, I never received a confirmation]

We have added a new page to our http://www.unpcbs.com/ website, both to
showcase the nice photos we have already received, and also to encourage
more of you to submit some of your own.  We would love to see your station,
QTH, antennas, field day site, pets, the view out your window, but most of
all, your K2!

Also, some of you may recall Justin Croonenberghs (not yet licensed) who was
on the Reflector last fall.  He is currently serving in our armed forces and
stationed in Afghanistan.  If you would like to see firsthand how Justin is
doing, you will find his photo in our new gallery.  The direct URL is ...

    http://www.unpcbs.com/photos/

TNX & 73,
Gary
KI4GGX
K2 #4067

P.S. Beta testing of our revised Companion Guide is proceeding smoothly,
although it may be a couple more weeks before we remove the precautionary
"beta release" watermark.