On Sun, 7 Jan 2007, tom martin wrote:

hello to all. While we are on the subject of protective cases for our KX1, I
have adapted a Smith and Wesson pistol case. It's works perfectly, use your KX1
as a templete, then cut out the foam, this allows your KX1 to fit into the
case, perfectly protected by surrounding foam on the top and sides of the
radio. Even room left over to put any mini module kit inside. Take care..

             Tom  km4cu K2 4750, K1 1848 KX1 1406

And you can use the "Protected by Smith and Weston" decal.

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month