[Resending due to spam bounce]

Hey guys,

Having a little trouble here with K2 #5945. I just completed phase 1
of the RF board, and am going through the phase 1 testing. The rig
powers up, displays the "Elecraft" sign on the LCD, relays fire when
changing bands, everything *looks* like it's working...except...

When I do the test for "audio amplifier and tone generator test"...I
have a pair of headphones plugged into the headphone jack and hear
nothing, nada.

In the previous test, using the frequency counter, I got 3999.98,
which is per spec of within 0.02.

When the radio is on, I hear nothing also, but I figure that's ok
since there's no receiver capability built yet.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to start? I've gone through the 3
boards and see no obvious solder problems.

Thanks for any ideas.

Jeff