Ok, sorry again. I think I figured it out.

The "mini" choke I thought was a choke is really R116, a 5.1Mohm 1/8w resistor.

This means that I have one missing green body choke.

My question though still remains regarding RFC 1,2, 12 and 13 - I have tan
ones, the book calls for green. Is there any difference?

Thanks.

Jeff