Thom LaCosta wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Vic K2VCO wrote:

I just found that the version of the UTC clock that was on my website was the old version which creates an ini file in the program directory. I replaced it with the newer version that uses the windows registry. There are no other differences between the programs.

For those of us that use USB drives in various locations, it would be nice to have the ini version....maybe you can have both available?

I will set that up.  I have to find a copy of the old version somewhere!
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco