Ok, didn't realize you were in this neck of the woods. Hope to see you there.

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

John D'Ausilio wrote:
That would be John, W1RT :)

I've passed on Frostfest this year .. I'll be there but as a buyer and
to show off the almost-all-Elecraft Intergalactic Roving Battle
Jitney. Lisa contacted me a couple months ago, and I thought she said
someone else was going to do the gig in my stead.

de w1rt/john