Dohn,

You may want to look at the Yaesu FT-847 tuning knob.  I have not yet
removed mine from its home on the FT-847, but it is about 1 1/2 inch
diameter and has a finger-dimple hole and a rubber ring.  Yaesu considers
the ring a separate part.

The FT-900 knob has been discontinued, and many have used the FT-100 knob
which is a bit smaller.  On my K2s, I have the rubber rings from the FT-900
that are stretched a bit and placed over the stock K2 knob - you can add a
finger-dimple if you want, I have little use for them, but that is just my
style.

73,
Don W3FPR