You must know which pin you have connected the AF signal to at the
microphone configuration header.  Perhaps your KSB2 manual and your mic type
will help you recall - for the Elecraft mics (and Kenwood) that will be pin
1.  Similarly, you must also know which mic jack pins are connected to
ground - choose one of the ground pins if there are multiples.

Connect the output of the T2Gen to the AF and grround pins on the mic jack -
yes that is easiest to do if you use an 8 pin mic plug.

Once connected, follow the instructions in the T2Gen manual to balance the
tones and obtain the correct input level.  Observe the result on a 'scope or
a spectrum analyzer.

73,
Don W3FPR