-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Cochrane
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:20 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Junker key advice

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but I'm sure an Elecraft owner
will know the answer.

I have purchased a genuine German Navy surplus Junker key from Marshall
Emm at Morse Express - it is great, but it needs a new lead as the
existing inner insulation is perishing and it also needs adjusting.

Can someone let me know off line (or send me a web site address with the
info) how to set it up, how the adjustments operate and affect the feel
and what lubrication is appropriate?

73

Rob M0RAC
K2 3314