Mark this: Thursday 1 February 2007 = Happy Hour at Elektor
</Default.aspx?tabid=145>
Download your favourite Elektor articles for free!
No matter if you're using a pencil and an old-fashioned diary, a Post-It sticky
note on the fridge door, a PDA or Outlook's calendar function, we believe
everyone should mark February 1, 2007 as a special date. On that day, from 9.00
am till 9.00 pm GMT our internet servers are ready to supply a selection of 25
top ranking articles from Elektor Electronics magazine, all free of charge.
Join the Happy Hour crowd and save up to £25!

This may have already been posted as I receive the list as a grouping. If
not.......... a nice savings!!!

73, Roger WA7BOC K2 #755