Waiting by the door right now for FedEx with my new kit from Larry N8LP.
Got the soldering iron ready and bench cleared to start the build.  I am
going to document the entire build and post pictures over on the HRD website
and forward some to the Elecraft site with it integrated to my K2 and
hopefully Simon will have the HRD integration ready to go for me also.

Great timing for a new kit....the Wife is out of town and current temp is
-14C (+6.3F) and is going down the next couple days to -30C or more....BRRR.

Gregg Lengling, W9DHI
http://forums.ham-radio.ch
http://www.milwaukeehdtv.org