Trevor,

You have the correct area to look for the problem - Q11, U3 and the
associated components.
Check the soldering carefully, be certain Q11 is oriented properly, and
check all the components that connect to Q11 and U3A (those components shown
on the schematic).

You will most likely find that your problem is with the soldering.  Look for
that elusive unsoldered connection and re-flow the solder on other
connections with an iron set to about 750 deg F.  Be certain there are no
solder bridges.

73,
Don W3FPR