Hi,

I can recommend this guy > honest and great friend...lets go to use my
recommendation in communication with him if You want.

Gerard Provoost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

regards,

Petr, OK1RP

 Hi Folks,
I have just got a new job and most of my spare time has gone with it. My Basic K2 is complete and working well. I have completed the SSB board and 75% of the 100W PA. I would like to hire someone to complete this project for me as it is just collecting dust at the moment which seems like a waste of money. Due to the tax and shipping costs I would prefer someone in the UK, but EU would be fine too. Please contact me off list and we can talk more if you have time to help.

Petr Ouředník
00420608230010 (private)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ok1rp.blog.cz (Hamradio)