I have assembled sn 1700 built to manual Revision C, January 5,2007.  Thus
far all checks have been within specifications.

When carrying out the power output tests I find that my results are a little
low and that the 20m power level is greater than the 40m power level. (Power
levels measured with a DL1)

I have tried spreading the windings on L2 but this further reduces the
output levels on both 40 and 20.

Measurements

Vs 13.8v
P40 = 3.05W, P20 = 3.58W

Vs 13.0v
P40 = 2.69W, P20 = 3.39W
I40 = 430mA, I20 = 600mA

Vs 9.0v
P40 = 1.33W, P20 = 2.1W

Vs 8.0v
P40 = 1.71W, P20 = 2.1W

I have still to build the 30-80 module and wonder if I will encounter other
problems then.     Any suggestions or assurances would be appreciated.

73,  Nigel ZL2DF