Hi all,

After one year I prepared the K2 for the upcoming PACC contest. I removed
the KPA100 last year because I wanted to use the K2 as an exiter for my
transverter setup. I removed the K60XV module and put the KPA100 in place. I
found out the the power output is around 70 Watts on all bands (measured
with the power meter of Drake MN2700 and WV4) into a good dummyload. I
recall that I used to have about 100 Watts on all bands. I still use the
same 23 Amp switching power supply and Spinner dummyload.

Is there anyone out there that could give me a suggestion?

Could it be the 4.7 pF capacitor on J15 (pins 1 and 3)

73's, Evert PA2KW

K2 SN4836