In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Terry Wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Hi everyone:

Thanks for the replies to my post regarding spurious signals.

Just discovered the problem: I have an uninterruptible power supply, so
I tried plugging my K2's power supply directly into a wall plug, then
unplugged the UPS, and the hash went away. Looks like my UPS got
fried. Time for a new one.

I quite enjoyed that short series of posts Terry; glad you got it sorted in the end!
Many thanks :-)

Trev G3ZYY
--
Trevor Day