How odd the first few word cut off.  Here it is again =>

I've never sent one of these before.  I made a mistake; or rather a
misdirection ;)

/*
East Coast  (1, 2, 3, 4 plus anything from across the Atlantic Ocean)
East of the Mississippi (1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9)
East of the Rockies (1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 5, and 0)
West of the Rockies (1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 5, 0, 6, 7, and anything from
across the Pacific)
Anywhere from then on.

I need to find good names for each of these.  East, Miss, Plains, West,
All ?
*/

Looks like I could pare this down a might!  Since West (from my
perspective mind you) includes everyone I think I should simply call:
East, Miss, Plains, and All.  Occam's Razor, simpler means fewer
mistakes.  Since I am prone to error I'll go with simple.  I like writing
my code that way too!  I reread my note and all of a sudden realized I'd
found a simpler way.  From Tom's perspective East and West are very
different.  From my view East and more East have little difference ;)

Und so:
East (1, 2, 3, 4 plus anything from across the Atlantic Ocean)
Miss (1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 9)
Plains (1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 5, and 0) (East of the Rockies is pretty flat;
I've been to Kansas!!!)
All  (1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 5, 0, 6, 7, and anything from across the Pacific)

After the first go around any and all are welcome.  Not saying you're
unwelcome right off but to be neighborly let's allow the folks I can't
hear too well first shot.

Calling order and naming schemata: East, Miss, Plains, All.

Since the Mississippi River does not cut through our fair neighbor to the
north, please follow the number conventions of your provinces.  VE3 will
be in Miss and VE4, VE5, VE6 and VE8 will be in Plains.  VY0, VE2, VO2,
and the Maritime provinces will be in the East group.  VE7 and VY1 will be
in All.  Whew!  What a trek it's been.

Hopefully I'll not confuse myself too much.  I am simply trying to cut
down on the single tone which hits my headphones.  Sounds nice but is
unproductive.

Mantra: East, Miss, Plains, All.

Until tomorrow all you folks stay well,
    Kevin.  KD5ONS