Hi,
I was tuning around on 40M this evening and noticed
some clicks when I tuned from 7119.82 to 7120.00.  I
started checking and I noticed this behavior from
about 7050 through 7320...every 10 KHz.  If I
disconnect my antenna this problem goes away.  The
problem remains if I use the attenuator or change mode
or filter settings.  Disabling the AGC or changing
from slow to fast has no effect.  This appears to be
only happening on 40M.

Since the problem goes away when I remove the antenna,
I'm wondering if it is due to some mixing product
although it happens even when the band is quiet...but
the antenna is connected.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dave