Bob,

Unless the polarizing strip is flexible as well as the protective strip, I'd have to say no. Any other ideas in regards to my viewing problem? I could try cutting away at the IC socket and resoldering the pins from the back to see if that helps any.

Bob Nielsen wrote:
By any chance did you remove the polarizing strip instead of just the thin protective strip on the LCD module?

I did that and ordered a new one. I dug the old strip out of the trash, cleaned it off and stuck it back on so I could continue building--it's still there working just fine.

Bob, N7XY