Congratulations: I'm hoping to have #5956 up and on the air (listening only until the 23 ) on Saturday or Sunday. I'm close to finishing up the second stage of construction on the RF Board; wound the toroids last night but didn't install them yet.

Matthew D. Pitts
N8OHU
K2 #5956

Charles Pitts wrote:
K2 S/N 5953 came to life at 1402 UTC 15 Feb 2007 with 40 meter 8 watt SSB
contacts with New Hartford, NY, Centerville, IN, and Fort Wayne, IN.
Received good signal reports from all around and even better comments once
all found out I was QRP and using an Elecraft K2.  This kit was a smooth
build and alignment went right by the book. - Charles N3EJS