Don, you are exactly correct, thanks again...

-J

On 2/16/07, Don Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jeff,

Your sidetone source likely was switched for some reason or other - maybe by
an 'extra' finger press while in the menu

to the right side and then tap DISPLAY to toggle the sidetone source.  When
you hear the sidetone, stop and exit from the menu.

In some rare instances, it may take a few 'toggles' to get things to switch
properly, so try it several times.  If you have a post SN 3000 K2 (or have
put the sidetone source change on an older K2 because you added the KPA100
or KIO2) your sidetone source should be 'U8 - 4' - you will see the source
displayed briefly each time it is toggled.

73,
Don W3FPR