-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dohn
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:43 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 - no tone on TX

I did a lot of maintenance work on my K2 today.  It required tearing it down
board by board.  All work went well.  I buttoned it up and hooked everything
up.  It is transmitting on CW but there is no tone, as in dah dit, just a
slight clicking.  It appears to be putting out appropriate poser levels but
is not making a tine through the speaker or in the headphones if plugged in.

I suspect something silly or simple.  Any ideas?????

Dohn  N8EWY