Yes, that is the one.  There is one problem with a manual being too specific
about the appearance of a component, particularly capacitors.  If the
capacitor manufacturer changes colors or the kit producer changes vendors
for a part for any reason, then the manual is no longer correct.  In this
case, the 2.7 pf cap (or 3.0 or 3.3 pf alternates) has changed to a
monolythic cap - it is probably better than the disc, but the manual picture
and part description is now incorrect - it is tough keeping up with all
these changes.

The only solution I know about is for the builder to acquaint
himself/herself with the various ways capacitors are marked so we can 'sway
with the punches' that are bound to happen over time.

Just for additional general information, mono C0G types capacitors and the
disc NPO types are interchangable.  The NPO designation is slowly being
phased out and C0G substituted by many manufacturers.

73,
Don W3FPR