when i ordered my k2, i also ordered the noise generator...

i ordered this to help align my k1 that i have been having problems with.. on the k1, i am missing all sorts of signals that my cheapie regen receiver is hitting loud and clear..

i am not sure what i am supposed to hear from the noise generator, but it sorta sounds like loudish static, BUT. even connecting the output to the input of my regen, i don't really hear anything..

anyway..

i had the internal tuner installed, so i took it out, and jumpered the board back to k1..

then, i put jumpred pins 2 and 10 on j2(i think it's j2)...

anyway...

on all bands but 18mhz, i just can't seem to peak the receiver..

18mhz peaks really well.. and i am comfortable that it's correct.. the rest are just guesses..

anyone have any ideas?

thanks!

--
___