Thanks Jim,

On 2/19/07, Jim Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:19:28 -0800, Rod Ai7NN wrote:

>Anybody have a suggestion or two for a decent quality
>rig that couples to an MP3/CD-player, stereo...etc. Only need to get
>the signal 50-100ft or so.

A visit to places like Fry's Electronics or Best Buy will yield several

Ugh, no such critter where I now live.

VERY low power FM transmitters intended for use with personal devices like
IPOD's. I'm using one to take streaming jazz from my computer to a few FM
receivers around the house. These are good for about 100 ft. All work with

Precisely what I'm looking for. (not sure way some posters thought I
was after something illegal, I thought  my request was clear.)

non-defeatable antenna system. I paid $50 for the one I have, which
carries the Macally label and an FCC sticker of compliance.

I'll check this one out. Belkin's offering doesn't get good CNET
reviews. C Crane has a unit as well. All available on the net. (I shop
via internet mostly, see above, not sure why the early poster presumed
everything on the net was illegal))

--
73, Rod Ai7NN --seek to understand, then be understood--