All,

I'm debugging what appears to be a self-oscillation "issue," i.e.,
several smoked components, in my KPA100.  Doing this I've discovered
that it's a minor annoyance to solder and unsolder the speaker wire to
get unencumbered access to the board.  I know I can leave it unsoldered
till I'm all done, but just in case I'm doing this again at some point I
thought I'd make things easier for my future self.  I imagine I'm not
the first to go through this and wonder if anyone has found a set of
connectors they'd recommend so that the speaker can simply be plugged
and unplugged.  I'm thinking mid-wire connectors would make more sense
than on-board but I'm of course open to all ideas.

Thanks,
Mike ab3ap