Hi

I would like to use a KRC2 with my K2 to;

  bandswith my amp
  bandswitch my tuner (better yet set switchs on band segments)
  control a remote antenna switch (multiple bands for each antenna)
  provide one button tune

for the tuning I would like to hit a button somewhere and have:
  the amp locked out
  put K2 in tune mode
  put tuner in tune mode

The amp and tuner have remote control capabilities. From the various
docs it looks like the first three are possible (except mayby band
segment). Am I correct?

The tune button is more of a question. Several sources mention great
capabilities with a configuration program that I can not find anywhere.
Does this program exist? Can the KCR2 act on frequency data from the K2
or a control computer?

    Bob
     KD8CGH