Jim and the group,
At every field day, our club W5KA uses 80 M Inverted Double Extended Zepp
element wire doublets.

We have had up to 250 feet of two types of window line, and with the large
Dentron tuner, we have a low loss match, and it works every signal we hear.
That is on multiple bands where we use the above antenna between 80 and 15
meters.  (10 having been dead for last several field days down here).

No problems matching with the popular nominal 300 and 450 ladder lines of
poly insulation.  A number of Cebik's models are done without assumption of
big ceramic insulators, or home made 600 ohm line.

If a particular lenght of feeder presents a matching problem on a given band
you add or subtract a few feet of line.  Keeping 5 and 10 foot adder
sections is not hard and wire nuts make a quick splice of the added section
into the feeder to move the optimum impedance position to suit the tuner.

I have matched such antennas as 5/8 leg Zepps on 20m with the smaller B&W
tuner, also without a problem with random feed line length.

Such antennas have less weight and wind load than Windom, (OCF) types that
require a balun at the feed point.

Stuart
K5KVH