Gentlemen;

I've reached the second testing stage with K2 #5956 and I've found several problems. When I do the PLL reference oscillator test, I have no range when I attempt to check the limits; the frequency is also 350 kHz higher than it should be. The second problem is with the VCO; it too is in the 12 MHz range, almost like it is locked to the PLL. Can anyone suggest a starting point for me to look for the problem.

Matthew D. Pitts
N8OHU
K2 #5956