Hi folks,

I am here in Santo Domingo for a work assignment and have brought along my K2
#4409 (QRP) and a Super Antenna MP-1 vertical (10-80 plus wire antennas).

Modes: CW/SSB only.

I will be in the Domincan Republic for 3 weeks, (2/26 thru 3/16).

I will be active from one of the three following locations:
Santo Domingo: HI8/NM6E
Santiago: HI3/NM6E
Punta Cana: HI7/NM6E

Operation has been authorized by INDOTEL (Dominican FCC)

QSL via LOTW  ONLY

I plan on being active for  EQP so listen for my call! (both modes, common QRP
calling freqs)

I also plan on entering in the ARRL International DX SSB QRP category so you
have a shot there as well. Most likely I will search and pounce as I know I
wont be able to hold a frequency with 5 watts.

Depending on work, I should be on in the evenings and on the weekends.  I also
brought along my scuba gear so weekend operations may be in the late
afternoon/evenings!

Javier