From: "Fred (FL)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] New Elecraft Amp(s) - with bare K2?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:40:52 -0800 (PST)

Will the soon-to-be-sold new Amplifier(s) coming out
by Elecraft - be able to be fully driven by a bare
bones basic K2?  As always a fan of separate units;
xcvr, amp, tuner, swr/power metering.  I'm trying to
end up with a CW/SSB decent wattage K2.  I can't get
myself to go the top-cover amplifier KPA100 route.
IMHO - not the way to go for me.  I guess what I'm
driving at (!) - is what is the min. drive power
required of these new amplifiers?

Fred, N3CSY