Hello Elecrafters!
I have just finished building my new KAT100 and the XG2 . They both work
very well indeed.

I am using a K2/100 (serial 5310) with a regular power supply off 220 volts
and, occasionally, in the middle of my CW transmissions, the "Lo Batt"
message pops up on the display (beep included). The K2 carrys on keying.

I thought this would only appear if you were using a battery of some kind
with low voltage delivery. Could this be an indication that my power supply
is developing a problem?

Example:
I am on 24910 CW.
On standby my K2/100 indicates: 13.0 V  and 0.52
On transmit it indicates: +/- 10.0 V. and  2.34

A comment would be very much appreciated.
73
Manuel
LU5OM
CT4IK